Networker

Re: [Networker] Gracefully stopping a backup to a particular drive

2007-11-19 16:16:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] Gracefully stopping a backup to a particular drive
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 08:11:20 +1100
Putting the drive into service mode will eventually achieve this when
the tape in it becomes full.

Probably not much help if your drive is running slowly, but it's better
than nothing...

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright
material of Macquarie Group Limited or third parties. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store
or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all
copies of them. Macquarie Group Limited does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's
own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Group Limited.