Networker

Re: [Networker] Re-running failed savesets only

2007-11-12 12:48:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] Re-running failed savesets only
From: Ben Wall <bwall AT AMERICAN DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 12:40:13 -0500
Thanks, James, that was definitely the case - was using Start instead of
Restart. I'll give that a try the next time this happens.

Jonathan, the "Restart Window" attrib is a great idea as well, except that
it doesn't exist in our version of NetWorker - 7.2. Yet another reason to
upgrade I guess...

thanks,
~ben