Networker

Re: [Networker] Dynamic World WIde Naming

2007-11-12 03:38:27
Subject: Re: [Networker] Dynamic World WIde Naming
From: "CHAUSSOY, Matthieu" <Matthieu.CHAUSSOY AT NEUFCEGETEL DOT FR>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 09:31:27 +0100
Right :
- It can be done on STK L700 (depends of firmware), it is also the default on
SL8500.
- soft zoning with WWPN is also OK with Brocade
--> no need to "rezone" with a drive change, no need for technician to recall
to reuse the old WWPN of the failed drive to the new one : very very useful.

Cordialement,

Matthieu Chaussoy
DSI - Production
Tel. : (+33) 1 70 18 31 68 - Cell. : (+33) 6 28 09 87 43

neuf cegetel
40-42 Quai du Point du Jour - 92659 Boulogne-Billancourt Cedex
www.groupeneufcegetel.fr