Networker

Re: [Networker] skipping files in a directory

2007-11-10 12:22:00
Subject: Re: [Networker] skipping files in a directory
From: Maarten Boot <mboot AT MBOOT DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 18:19:08 +0100

I made a note some time ago to the famous "debby" if i'm not mistaken,
that it would be a grteat asset if networker could report on the .nsr or
nsr.cfg (on windows) it saw during the last backup. It would be a great
help for all administrators. I am anyway a fervent admirer of tools that
can somehow auto-document themselves.

Maarten