Networker

Re: [Networker] Database hosed after upgrading to 7.4?

2007-11-07 15:09:57
Subject: Re: [Networker] Database hosed after upgrading to 7.4?
From: Peter Grace <pgrace AT TPFX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 15:05:20 -0500
No such luck in either case..  nsrck -X provides:

nsrck: checking index for 'ninmp3'
nsrck: /nsr/index/ninmp3/ninmp3.tpi.local contains 0 records occupying 0 KB
nsrck: Completed checking 1 client(s)

[root@ninmp3 root]# nsrck -L7 ninmp3
nsrck: checking index for 'ninmp3'
9343:nsrck: The file index for client 'ninmp3' will be recovered.
9348:nsrck: The index recovery for 'ninmp3' failed.
39078:nsrck: File index error: can't find index backups for 'ninmp3' on
server 'ninmp3.tpi.local'

I'm guessing my only recourse is to scan the tapes in with scanner.

Pete