Networker

Re: [Networker] Utilizing 2 adv_file devices in 1 pool

2007-11-06 17:44:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] Utilizing 2 adv_file devices in 1 pool
From: Frank Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 17:35:06 -0500
No, when NW runs out of space on an AFTD, it will notify you that you need to add more space to that AFTD. New sessions will start on the second device at that point, but it will not close the existing sessions and continue them on the second device as it does with a full tape.

It's in the admin guide.

Frank