Networker

Re: [Networker] mail notifications error: cannot save rejected email anywhere

2007-11-06 14:56:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] mail notifications error: cannot save rejected email anywhere
From: Janine Carlson <jmcarlson AT UCDAVIS DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:51:05 -0500
Thanks all, I figured out my problem with your leads.  I didn't have a
submit.cf and mailx recognizes the -s option (mail doesn't).

'/usr/bin/mailx -s "subject" email_address' now works perfect however I'm
now seeing that the detail information in the email is being truncated, but
I'm going to submit a new post for that issue.