Networker

Re: [Networker] Cloning slowness with Legato Networker 7.2.2 Jumbo

2007-11-05 10:59:09
Subject: Re: [Networker] Cloning slowness with Legato Networker 7.2.2 Jumbo
From: Ramsahoye Khemraj <rkhemraj AT fas.harvard DOT edu>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 10:52:10 -0500
Hi,

The OS version is Windows Server 2003 SP1, disk device is Sony, SAIT1-500 and the tape drives are Sony SCSI SAIT-1 in a qualstar library.

Thanks
Ramsey

can you please provide more info: server O/S, disk device, tape drives?

Ramsahoye Khemraj <rkhemraj AT FAS.HARVARD DOT EDU> 05/Nov/2007 9:13 am >>>
Hi All,

I recently upgrade Legato 7.2.1 to Legato 7.2.2 Jumbo because of the
August, 2007 security bulletin. Since then my clone jobs are running almost
3 times slower then before the upgrade. Has anyone else experience this?
And if so can you please let me know the fix.

Thanks in advance
Ramsey