Networker

Re: [Networker] Data De-Duplication product info

2007-11-04 23:39:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] Data De-Duplication product info
From: Curtis Preston <cpreston AT GLASSHOUSE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 23:37:23 -0500
Some of the products are more mature than others.  We keep a directory
of disk targets on backupcentral.com:

http://tinyurl.com/2dtvh2

As I said in another post, the disk target products are meant primarily
for smaller datacenters and remote offices, where the disk target
products are meant for larger datacenters.

---
W. Curtis Preston
Backup Blog @ www.backupcentral.com
VP Data Protection, GlassHouse Technologies