Networker

[Networker] Storage Array not showing up in Networker 7.4

2007-10-26 17:56:41
Subject: [Networker] Storage Array not showing up in Networker 7.4
From: charles <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:54:47 -0700
when we run the inquire command the MD array is seen.

One simple thing I might have overlooked though. In the documentation it states
that "storage node" must be installed on any machine with attached storage.
However the installer will only let me install either the client/server or the
storage node, but not both. Could this be why the array is not recognized, if
the storage node has not been installed? we would like to use this machine for
the networker server as well as have the attached array for hd backups.