Networker

Re: [Networker] Recover help

2007-10-18 18:19:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] Recover help
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:06:57 -0700
Tim,

Thanks for the information.  Boy, I never expected that to be a problem.
We only have 2 drives so changing one permanently is not an option. The
Device Type is a read only attribute so I guess my only option is to
delete a device and re-add it with the changed type, do what I need to
do and change it back.  Ugh!

Do you think that is the cause of the "nsrck -L7" command not working
either?

Thanks, Dave

David Werth
Garmin AT, Inc