Networker

[Networker] group not finishing

2007-10-15 21:03:55
Subject: [Networker] group not finishing
From: don karnash <donkarnash AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:58:14 +1000
Hi,
  We have a NT group with WINTEL clients and I do full bkp on 1st of month and
incremental there after. The problem is that from last few days the incremental
backup is just not finishing. Even when I go to group control and stop the
backup, it keeps on showing the status as running.
  I have killed the session and restarted networker and also have done the
inventory but the next time the backup starts it keeps on running for 2-3 days
and thus prevents the scheduled bacup from starting. The incremental backup was
running fine and nothing has been changed.
  The server is on Solaris and we run Solstice 6.1. Can anyone please advise.
thanks

Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it
now.