Networker

[Networker] NMO running slowly with 7.3.3 Server

2007-10-12 10:45:28
Subject: [Networker] NMO running slowly with 7.3.3 Server
From: Bob Payne <Bob_Payne AT FWUK.FWC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:57:50 +0100
Hi,
Client config:  Windows 2000, Networker Client 7.2.2, Oracle 8.1.7, NMO
version 4.1
Networker Server: Solaris 9, Networker 7.3.3

A "hot" Oracle backup of about 70GB is taking around 10 hrs since upgrading
to 7.3.3 on our Networker server. This is clearly unacceptable and we are
getting very little feedback from EMC

When we were on Server version 7.2.1 it took about an hour. There was no
change other than the upgrade to 7.3.3

Anyone else with similar setup experienced similar degradation?

Bob

Confidentiality Notice

This communication and the information it contains:-
(a) Is intended for the person(s) or organisation(s) named above and for no
other person(s) or organisation(s).
(b) May be confidential, legally privileged and protected in law. Unauthorised
use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact us immediately by email at
Postmaster AT fwuk.fwc DOT com.