Networker

Re: [Networker] backup & Storage node restart

2007-10-08 01:48:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] backup & Storage node restart
From: Elvis Ademba <kingelvo AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 07:46:19 +0200
Hi,

I havent seen anything i can use to troubleshoot or solve the problem in
syslog.

I think as per one of the comment i think i will explore using hub/switch
scenario and see if it solves the problem.
In this backup setup The other clients are communicating to the backup
server via different cards on the server which connect to each subnet.

I am still battling with it.

Thanks guys.

Regards
Elvis