Networker

[Networker] Error backup of system.db of backup server

2007-10-05 03:24:38
Subject: [Networker] Error backup of system.db of backup server
From: wlmost <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 23:46:08 -0700
Hello all,

we are using networker 7.2 on windows xp with service pack 1.
We want to safe the filesystem of the backup server but we got following
error

Unsuccessful saveset
* gwl011: SYSTEM DB:\ 1 retry attempted
* gwl011: SYSTEM DB:\ save: VSS Snapshot is disabled for SYSTEM DB:\ and will
not be used.
*gwl011: SYSTEM DB:\ aborted due to inactivity

We have on an other location the same configuration but we do not get such
error message.

Because I'm new in networker I hope I get some hints about this issue.

Regards
Wolfgang