Networker

[Networker] Upgrading from 7.3.2 to 7.4

2007-09-07 13:04:29
Subject: [Networker] Upgrading from 7.3.2 to 7.4
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 12:49:07 -0400
Hello all. I'm new here, and new to NetWorker. Our server is 7.3.2, and my
boss just asked me to upgrade it to the latest 7.4. So I'm looking for any
gotchas in that process. I'm told we have clients already running that
version, with no issues.

The server has like 16 storage nodes, and a 4 drive SDLT library attached
via fiber.

Am I correct in assuming that it should be as straight-forward as just
running setup, and all my jobs, pools, libraries, etc will all still be
there as before?

Thanks

--
Michael Leone