Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.3.2Jumbo errors.

2007-08-20 12:38:27
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.3.2Jumbo errors.
From: "Clark, Patti" <Clarkp AT OSTI DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:27:57 -0400
I get these errors on "mounted" filesystems when using the ALL saveset.
I have specific directives to exclude the listed "errored" filesystems
since they are handled elsewhere.  It adds to the monitoring and
evaluation time for backups.  Fixed in v7.3.3?  I may be looking to move
to that version real soon.

Patti Clark
Unix System Administrator - RHCT
Office of Scientific and Technical Information