Networker

[Networker] are 2 cluster licenses included with networker license?

2007-08-14 06:00:25
Subject: [Networker] are 2 cluster licenses included with networker license?
From: mark wragge <mark_t_wragge AT YAHOO DOT IE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:56:50 +0100
Hi, we have a Solaris server running networker using an enterprise license. I
understand that this license includes 10 clients and 2 cluster connection
licenses. Can these cluster connection licenses be used to backup a windows
cluster?
  Is there a price difference between unix cluster licenses and windows
licenses.? Would it be better (cost-wise) to use the two included cluster
licenses for a unix cluster?

  THanks.