Networker

Re: [Networker] Who is using 7.4 now?

2007-08-11 12:20:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] Who is using 7.4 now?
From: Dennis Peacock <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 09:16:10 -0700
We just installed our first install of 7.4.
It's running just fine, only problem is many of our team members can't access
the GUI because of Java related issues on their desktops.
We keep getting this error:

Please clear the Java Web Start cache and relaunch the application

No matter what we do, some can access the gui while others can not.