Networker

[Networker] Backing up a Windows 2003 Intel Xeon based 64bit client

2007-08-03 09:16:36
Subject: [Networker] Backing up a Windows 2003 Intel Xeon based 64bit client
From: Fazil Saiyed <fazil.saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 09:13:38 -0400
Hello,
There were some fixes for System State not backing up ( on WIN3K) that did
not get added\Fixed  to my best recollection until 7.3 onward, so if the
saveset ALL may have issues with the server version you have, if upgrading
the server is not an option for you, as a last resort you can attempt to
use 7.3* clients.
I would test the restored extensively though.