Networker

Re: [Networker] Need help and advice on directives

2007-07-30 18:09:06
Subject: Re: [Networker] Need help and advice on directives
From: backup <backup AT zweistra DOT nl>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 23:58:53 +0200
Actually you could do either according to the manual
We have over 1500 clients ourselves so for us it needs to be server side,
But if you can do it client side and have acces to the client yourselves( we
don't)
Then you should try that option
Under unix you need a .nsr file with the directives in
Under windows it need the name nsr.dir
Do see  the manual it helped us on the way at least