Networker

Re: [Networker] Bootstrap savesets to sent to defined POOL..

2007-07-27 13:58:25
Subject: Re: [Networker] Bootstrap savesets to sent to defined POOL..
From: Mohammad Lutful Kabir <nabin9501 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:44:22 -0700
Dear Amar Chakma,

  Creat a pool named Bootstrap then add

  bootstrap

  in the save sets of the Bootstrap pool.

  Now you add any group in the pool then it will backup bootstrap and index of
the client which has been added in the group.

  Kabir
  Bangladesh.

amar chakma <amar.chakma AT GMAIL DOT COM> wrote:
  Greetings all,

I am a novice in Legato Networker. Currently, I have configured some
ONLINE backups. After every ONLINE backups it saves the bootstrap(indices)
in POOL- Default.

Now my request is- Can some please guide me what I need to configure, if
I want to save the Bootstrap in a defined backup POOL (say, INDEX) and not
to the ''Default'' backup POOL..

Thanks in Advance,
Amar

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.