Networker

[Networker] Return of the Jedi from the temple of the Bull!

2007-07-26 09:58:17
Subject: [Networker] Return of the Jedi from the temple of the Bull!
From: "Albert, Eddie (GTI)" <Eddie_Albert AT ML DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:44:57 -0400
Short and schweet...

I left the Pentagon for fame and glory at Merrill Lynch... This is my
first day back on the list in what 5-6 months... I hope you were able to
go on without me. <grin> What have I missed? You can send all
"appropriate" welcome back gifts to the address below. I will be
monitoring the list for the first few weeks, too busy learning my new
job to help much unless you ask the easy questions (please ask the easy
questions. <grin>)

Semper fidelis et paratus (Always faithful & prepared), /ALE

Eddie Albert, aVP
Global Technology & Infrastructure (GTI)
Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
4802 Deer Lake Drive E., 003D1032
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
EddieUNDERSCOREAlbertATmlDOTcom
(904) 218-4282 or (703) 298-7737 Cell

This message w/attachments (message) may be privileged, confidential or
proprietary, and if you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender, do not use or share it and delete it. Unless specifically
indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any
investment products or other financial product or service, an official
confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Merrill
Lynch. Subject to applicable law, Merrill Lynch may monitor, review and
retain e-communications (EC) traveling through its networks/systems. The
laws of the country of each sender/recipient may impact the handling of
EC, and EC may be archived, supervised and produced in countries other
than the country in which you are located. This message cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free. This message is subject to terms
available at the following link:
http://www.ml.com/e-communications_terms/. By messaging with Merrill
Lynch you consent to the foregoing.

"Please consider the environment before printing this email."