Networker

Re: [Networker] Accessing Networker Management Console via NAT interface

2007-07-18 10:10:19
Subject: Re: [Networker] Accessing Networker Management Console via NAT interface
From: "Brian O'Neill" <oneill AT OINC DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:57:59 -0400
Just pinging on this...has no one encountered this issue?

Brian O'Neill wrote:
We have a VPN to a client that I am setting up Networker 7.3.2 on. When we connect to their systems, we are NAT'd to a particular IP on their network.

When I set up Networker in our own remote datacenter connected the same way, we ended up making an exception for my workstation in order to be able to call up the Networker console. Otherwise, it will accept a username and password, but you'll never get the Enterprise window.

And exception to the NAT wasn't a big deal to our data center, but is more of a problem with the clients.

Has anyone managed to get this to work with a NAT'd address?

-Brian

To sign off this list, send email to listserv AT listserv.temple DOT edu and type "signoff networker" in the body of the email. Please write to networker-request AT listserv.temple DOT edu if you have any problems with this list. You can access the archives at http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/networker.html or