Networker

Re: [Networker] MacOS X on Intel/x86?

2007-07-16 16:40:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] MacOS X on Intel/x86?
From: "Charles E. Heizer1" <heizer1 AT LLNL DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:37:49 -0700
I have been backing up Mac's for a long time now, using Networker. I really
like it. Yes, it's CLI only but it's fast and I have been able to restore
entire disks w/o any issues. Yes, I wish there was a GUI for it but I'm not
holding my breath. I'm just waiting for the X86 support now ... I was told that
it would be ready in June. Well June has come and gone and no client, I just
read on the list it's now July/August, I hope so.

- Charles Heizer

On 7/2/07 6:37 AM, "Sackson [US], Mark A." <Mark.Sackson AT SPERRY.NGC DOT COM>