Networker

[Networker] Save Set Consolidation Question

2007-07-16 11:43:28
Subject: [Networker] Save Set Consolidation Question
From: "Campbell, Heather" <HMCampbell AT JHANCOCK DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:39:42 -0400
All,

            We have some servers that are in remote sites and also some
large file servers that take way to long to backups on their weekly
Fulls. I have looked at "Save Set Consolidation" and was wondering if
anybody uses that functionality or for me not to even use it. Just
looking for some input on this Legato feature or if others use some
other way of doing theses kinds of backups.

Thank you!!

Heather