Networker

[Networker] NetWorker 7.3.2 Library Problems

2007-07-11 19:40:25
Subject: [Networker] NetWorker 7.3.2 Library Problems
From: "Thomas, Tim" <tthomas AT CENTURYKY DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:37:03 -0500
Has anyone upgraded to 7.3.2 yet?  I upgraded today from 7.2.2 which was
running great.  I'm having problems backing up multiple storage nodes in
one group.  When the first storage node completes its backup the tape
continually unmounts, ejects then mounts again in the tape drive of the
first storage node.  It's like NW isn't telling the library to mount the
tape in the next storage node's drive.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim Thomas

Century Aluminum

Storage Administrator