Networker

Re: [Networker] Schedule Backup Failing

2007-07-02 17:50:45
Subject: Re: [Networker] Schedule Backup Failing
From: Davina Treiber <DavinaTreiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 22:46:16 +0100
Power_Boy wrote:
Hi Experts,

Am facing a problem in scheduling RMAN backup from Legato. I have this error
while i try to start it from Legato Networker.

1 retry attempted
No full backups of this save set were found in the media database; performing a
full backup

Unable to open RMAN script: /oracle/backup/BK_ARCHV
nsrnmostart returned status of 255
/usr/sbin/nsrnmo_ARCHV exiting.

Your help & ideas will be highly appreciated

Looks fairly obvious to me. The RMAN script /oracle/backup/BK_ARCHV either does not exist on the client, or has the wrong permissions. It's all in the error message. What have you done so far to find the fault? Anything at all?