Networker

[Networker] Continous Errors

2007-06-21 08:33:25
Subject: [Networker] Continous Errors
From: Elvis Ademba <kingelvo AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:30:47 +0200
I have been able to sort out most of problems and MOST of my servers are
backing up nicely now . Thansk to this group.

I have 3 servers now to go and these are the continous errors i get.  I have
tried all i Know
like making sure HOSTS files are OK ... etc.

* Servername :Probe savefs: RPC error: Remote system error

* Servername:Probe savefs: Cannot access nsr server `Backupserver'

* Servername:Probe savefs Servername: failed.

* server3:Probe savefs: RPC error: Port mapper failure

* server3:Probe savefs: Cannot access nsr server `backupserver'

  - server3:Probe savefs server3: failed.
  -