Networker

Re: [Networker] Fwd: Server Room

2007-06-14 11:04:45
Subject: Re: [Networker] Fwd: Server Room
From: Librado Pamintuan <LPamintuan AT REGINA DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:00:55 -0600
sorry, we have other issues to pick our brains regarding EMC/Networker on both
software and hardware issues, can't think about server room setup while I'm
browsing this list.

>>> Davina Treiber <DavinaTreiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK> 14/Jun/2007 8:49 am >>>
I don't think this is really a suitable subject for the NetWorker list.
It is not directly related to NetWorker or backups. Please choose your
distribution more carefully in future.

Elvis Ademba wrote:
> [...]

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete or destroy this message and any copies.