Networker

[Networker] Legato On Demand Backup Question

2007-06-07 10:09:31
Subject: [Networker] Legato On Demand Backup Question
From: "Campbell, Heather" <HMCampbell AT JHANCOCK DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:05:20 -0400
All,

         I have a need to do on-demand backups for a Unix Solaris
client. My customer has 7 scripts they need to run nightly but I do not
have any command line experience with Legato and not sure where to start
or what commands to give them for their scripts. Sorry to all you Unix
folks I am running Legato on a Windows server and using the GUI please
excuse me!!! :-)

Thanks in advance for any help on the commands!!!

Heather