Networker

Re: [Networker] inqure & jbconfig not working in Solaris 9/10

2007-05-29 15:34:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] inqure & jbconfig not working in Solaris 9/10
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 22:31:50 +0300
Curtis Preston wrote:
That's only for Sun StorEdge cards/drivers.  I'm using an Emulex LP8000
and  a Qlogic QLA 2200.  I figured what the heck and ran it anyway and
got:

Funny, both HBA's are in the stock 7.2.2 lus.conf, so my previous answer is probably irrelevant.

  What does inquire show ?

  What does lusbinfo show ?

  Did you run devfsadm or tapes ?

# lus_add_fp_devs

                Updating /usr/kernel/drv/lus.conf

        No CONNECTED Sun StorEdge(TM) HBA ports found with luxadm -e
port
           This script is only used to configure lus to allow access
           to devices connected through Sun StorEdge(TM) Fibrechannel
HBAs

---
W. Curtis Preston
Author of O'Reilly's Backup & Recovery and Using SANs and NAS
VP Data Protection
GlassHouse Technologies