Networker

[Networker] SUMMARY: [Networker] How to add and use 2nd tape drive

2007-05-23 11:16:10
Subject: [Networker] SUMMARY: [Networker] How to add and use 2nd tape drive
From: Ken Kleiner <ken AT CS.UML DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 11:10:41 -0400
The problem with this was that I had to configure the jukebox to broadcast that it had 2 drives it could use - done via the RLS hardware control panel. It was perplexing because the 'inquire' command saw the 2 tape drives, but networker couldn't see it directly due to the jukebox not being configured right. Once I did that and deleted / recreated the jukebox with 'jbconfig', things worked fine.

Thanks.