Networker

Re: [Networker] Upgrading Exchange

2007-05-15 04:10:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] Upgrading Exchange
From: "Faidherbe, Thierry" <Thierry.Faidherbe AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 08:06:35 -0000
Take a look at your networker distribution kit.
Normally, you have some temp codes already available.

Once installed, they are ok for 30 days + 15 graced
days = 45 days. So, you may configure your new exchange2003
client as from now and just "activate" exchange 2003 backups
using NME when ready (install lic at same time)

HTH

TH

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,

Thierry FAIDHERBE

HP Services - Storage Division
Tru64 Unix and Legato Enterprise Backup Solutions Consultant

 *********       *********   HEWLETT - PACKARD
 *******    h      *******   1 Rue de l'aeronef/Luchtschipstraat
 ******    h        ******   1140 Bruxelles/Brussel/Brussels
 *****    hhhh  pppp *****
 *****   h  h  p  p  *****   100/102 Blv de la Woluwe/Woluwedal
 *****  h  h  pppp   *****   1200 Bruxelles/Brussel/Brussels
 ******      p      ******   BELGIUM
 *********       *********   Phone :    +32 (0)2  / 729.85.42
                             Mobile :   +32 (0)498/  94.60.85
                             Fax :      +32 (0)2  / 729.88.30
     I  N  V  E  N  T        Email/MSN : thierry.faidherbe(at)hp.com
                             Internet  : http://www.hp.com/
Enterprise number 0402.220.594 - RPM/RPR Brussels