Networker

[Networker] RE : [Networker] CDL and NetWorker

2007-05-11 00:19:49
Subject: [Networker] RE : [Networker] CDL and NetWorker
From: "Girot, Jean-Pierre" <JGirot AT FR.MTI DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 09:20:17 +0100
Hello,

I check in this forum but we do find any information about this issue.
If you have this information could you please provide me it?

Best regards

Jean-Pierre GIROT

________________________________

De: EMC NetWorker discussion de la part de Fazil Saiyed
Date: mar. 08/05/2007 14:27
À: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Objet : Re: [Networker] CDL and NetWorker

Hello,
Please refer to problems with CDL similar to yours appeared in this forum
couple of days ago, this behaviour was discribed as CDL Bug, but double
check.
Also, have you labled the Tapes recently with the new hardware or are you
using priviously labled tapes, if so, please relable before use and see if
the error goes away & make sure your Tape lib parameters, i,e CDI Flag,
Timers, Drivers & Firmware is uptodate.

MTI France SAS - 7, rue des Pommerots 78400 CHATOU, Capital 270 000?, RCS
Versailles B347 628 828.