Networker

[Networker] only the C: will NOT backup

2007-05-08 16:35:23
Subject: [Networker] only the C: will NOT backup
From: deborah_eberhart <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 13:34:11 -0700
I have a WinNT client that Legato will backup up the D drive and SYSTEMSTATE.
It will just not backup the C drive when the backup is initiated by the Legato
Backup server.  When I initiate it from the client it works fine.  Since the
successful full client initiated backup the server just gets the following
failure error.

"1 retry attempted
No full backups of this save set were found in the media database; performing a
full backup"

The C drive has the same permissions as the D drive.  Have specified that only
the Administrator account do the backups.  I am still getting failures.

I am willing for any other suggestions.  Thanks for the help.

Deb