Networker

Re: [Networker] Using Mulitple Drives at Once

2007-03-05 15:57:00
Subject: Re: [Networker] Using Mulitple Drives at Once
From: "Willeat, Todd" <willt7 AT STLO.MERCY DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 14:46:30 -0600
Target sessions default to 4, so it will put 4 sessions on one drive
before going to another. You could modify the device properties and
lower target sessions to 1 and then each session would go to a new
drive. Or, send more that 4 sessions at once...

Todd A. Willeat
Senior Storage Administrator
Sisters of Mercy Health System - MISD
3637 S. Geyer Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63127
(314) 364-3110
Todd.Willeat AT Mercy DOT net
http://www.mercy.net/

This e-mail contains information which (a) may be PROPRIETARY IN NATURE
OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only
for the use of the addressee (s) named above. If you are not the
addressee, or the person responsible for delivering this to the
addressee (s), you are hereby notified that reading, copying or
distributing this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please contact the sender immediately.