Networker

[Networker] Archive module licensing

2007-03-05 04:35:37
Subject: [Networker] Archive module licensing
From: Maarten Boot <mboot AT MBOOT DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 02:34:16 -0700
Hi,

We have to order a archive module license and as far as I remember you
license that module based on the server platform type,
and not based on the client platform type.

We have Networker server on Win 2003 and need to archive from Win, Linux
and Unix (hpux)

Am I crorrect in ordering the license for Arvhive module for Windows
only for these 3 platforms

I tried to find this info in the admin guide and on the powerlink site
(horror) but nothing turned up.

Any hints or info would be welcome as our supplier failed to respond to
that question ( I guess the have the same problems in finding the info)

Maarten Boot
MBU d.o.o.