Networker

[Networker] unable to access library

2007-01-26 05:54:33
Subject: [Networker] unable to access library
From: Nico De Ranter <nico AT SONYCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:45:23 +0100
Hi,

I have a Networker 7.3.2-b11 server running on Solaris 10 x86. The
server has 2 7-slot jukeboxes connected to it and 1 21 slot library
(with 2 devices).

One of the 7-slot jukeboxes works fine the other one gives the following
error messages whenever I try to do anything with it (mount tape, label
tape):

nsrjb: Error: Cannot allocate 1 devices needed for Label operation,
number of available and usable devices = 0
nsrjb: error, Jukebox command terminated with errors.

Anybody any idea what this means or how to get a useful error message?

Nico

--
Nico De Ranter
Senior System Administrator