Networker

[Networker] Process to change Networker Server Hostname

2007-01-19 11:00:43
Subject: [Networker] Process to change Networker Server Hostname
From: Kyle Oliver <k_f_o AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 07:51:06 -0800
Hello Networkers,
    I need to change the hostname and IP address of my NetWorker Server.  I
have never tried this with NetWorker, but I know that it is a huge pain with
other backup softwares.  Anyone have a recipe for how to accomplish this or
words of discouragement or encouragement?

The environment is Legato 7.1 on  a Solaris 8 box.

Thanks,
Kyle