Networker

Re: [Networker] Hardware and software upgrade, which version?

2007-01-15 17:41:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] Hardware and software upgrade, which version?
From: Curtis Preston <cpreston AT GLASSHOUSE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:33:25 -0500
I don't know.  Why spend time upgrading your hardware and testing your
new hardware only to then have to then upgrade your software?  I think
you could argue it both ways.  My current thought is that the way you're
suggesting seems more correct, but I'm not sure if I could argue it
really strongly.  I'm curious if someone else could help me do that.