Networker

Re: [Networker] Network Appliance NAS recovers

2007-01-12 11:33:05
Subject: Re: [Networker] Network Appliance NAS recovers
From: "Seibel, Dave (GTI)" <david_seibel AT ML DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:26:35 -0500
Thanks.

Further testing demonstrated that this is a problem unique to one of our
Networker servers / data zones.  When we back the same NAS box up to a
different networker server, we can do a NAS file restore from my windows
PC using the "recover" CLI.

We are researching the differences between the networker data zones.

Legato case number is 17163756.

Regards,

Dave Seibel
Vice President, Backup and Restore Product Engineering
Office: 201-671-3253
Cell: 917-902-3431
95 Greene St, 6th floor