Networker

Re: [Networker] jbconfig error

2006-12-22 09:17:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] jbconfig error
From: "Willeat, Todd" <willt7 AT STLO.MERCY DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:09:16 -0600
Hi Shyam,

Thanks for the reply. It turns out there was a problem with the library. I
had to recreate the partition on it and even though it reported the correct
number of slots to Legato, they could not be accessed. Power cycling the
library again fixed the issue.

Thanks!

               _______________________________________

              /            Todd A. Willeat            \

             |      Senior Storage Administrator       |

             |  Sisters of Mercy Health System - MISD  |

             |            3637 S. Geyer Rd.            |

           _ |           St. Louis, MO 63127           | _

          / )|  (314) 364-3110 / (314) 364-3512 (fax)  |( \

         / / |          willt7 AT stlo.mercy DOT net          | \ \

       _( (_ |          http://www.mercy.net/ <http://www.mercy.net/>
| _) )_

      (((\ \> \/->___________<-=-=-=-=->___________<-\/ </ /)))

      (\\\\ <file:///\\>  \_/ /                                   \ \_/
////)

       \       /                                     \       /

        \    _/                                       \_    /

This e-mail contains information which (a) may be PROPRIETARY IN NATURE OR
OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the
use of the addressee (s) named above. If you are not the addressee, or the
person responsible for delivering this to the addressee (s), you are hereby
notified that reading, copying or distributing this e-mail is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
immediately.

  _____