Networker

[Networker] dlt7000 library won't mount tapes (7.3.2)

2006-12-21 05:48:55
Subject: [Networker] dlt7000 library won't mount tapes (7.3.2)
From: Nico De Ranter <nico AT SONYCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:43:19 +0100
Hi,

I've just installed a new server running Networker 7.3.2 (solaris 10
x86-amd).  I've configured the library, created a label, group,... I
labeled all tapes in the library. But now when I start the backup group
I keep on getting mails saying the backup is waiting for a writable
tape. 6 usable tapes are loaded in the library (and successfuly labeled)
but for some reason no tape gets loaded automaticaly.   When I
right-click on a tape the mount option is greyed out.  Any idea what
might be the problem?

os: Solaris 10 x86-amd
version: 7.3.2
library: exabyte dlt7000