Networker

[Networker] MBX mail folders

2006-12-16 11:33:19
Subject: [Networker] MBX mail folders
From: rader AT GINSENG.HEP.WISC DOT EDU
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 10:29:04 -0600
Has anyone looked into backing up "MBX mail folders" (i.e.
those delivered by Washington U IMAP's "dmail" local mail
delivery agent) with mailasm?

The man page (on uasm) says mailasm "uses mail style file
locking" and "preserve[s] new mail has arrived flag on most
mail handlers" but of course it's not obvious if that applies
to MBX mail folder files.

steve
- - -
systems & network manager