Networker

Re: [Networker] 2007 USA Daylight Savings Change

2006-12-14 17:38:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] 2007 USA Daylight Savings Change
From: "Rohrich, James" <James.Rohrich AT UOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:34:17 -0600
Do not worry about it, since the meteor projected to miss us in 2029,
will come a bit closer around that time. They are still calculating that
one, but I doubt on a MAC. :)

Sorry the date is 2020 for Mac, and 2038 for Unix.

http://www.theiet.org/publicaffairs/scs/problemdates.cfm
James Rohrich

Enterprise Data Architect
IT Planning