Networker

[Networker] Index-Problems

2006-12-11 11:18:39
Subject: [Networker] Index-Problems
From: Martin Brodt <Martin.Brodt AT MARCONI DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:55:30 +0100
Hi, all

I've problems restoring an index to a specific time with the command

nsrck -vvv -L7 -t 01/20/06 <client>

Environment: <client> is a cluster Winnt clusterresource (of course savefs ... -c <client> )
Networker Power Edition 6.1.1 on WinNT4
Networker client 6.1.1

I can see that there are files restored to db6\tmprecov\<path to original index> with asm -r ....
but it seems that the following uasm -r recovers the files to
db6\tmprecov and not to db6

Any hint
--

CSC Deutschland GmbH