Networker

[Networker] Linux server upgrade

2006-11-17 11:16:57
Subject: [Networker] Linux server upgrade
From: Librado Pamintuan <LPamintuan AT REGINA DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:08:19 -0600
I am planning to upgrade my backup server O/S from RH Linux ES 3 to RH Linux ES
4, my main concern is the LSI Logic HBA which controls my tape library and tape
drives.

I need to find out which kernel version (update) and the driver version is
available for LSI 22320-R HBA.

thanks in advance,
Librado

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only
for the addressee and may contain confidential,
proprietary and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, distribution or other use
of or the taking of any action in reliance upon
this information is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and
delete or destroy this message and any copies.