Networker

[Networker] MMINFO Query

2006-11-06 16:40:51
Subject: [Networker] MMINFO Query
From: "Ciolek, Ken" <Ken.Ciolek AT AIG DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:28:22 -0500
Hey guys,

I am trying to run MMINFO queries on one of my backup servers and get
the following...never get the information that is needed.

mminfo: Diagnostic: Reverse DNS lookup failed for host "Servername"

mminfo: Diagnostic: Reverse DNS lookup failed for host "Servername"

mminfo: Diagnostic: Reverse DNS lookup failed for host "Servername"

Replace "Servername" with servers in my datazone.

Why does Networker do DNS queries for all clients in my Data Zone and
not just the one I need information on?

Any ideas on how to get around this to obtain information?