Networker

[Networker] Spamguard on Verizon/Yahoo email

2006-11-03 17:49:52
Subject: [Networker] Spamguard on Verizon/Yahoo email
From: Randy C Doering <rdoering2 AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 17:42:02 -0500
Hello, Is anyone else using this Verizon/Yahoo Web interface for their
email. I just started a month or so ago.

This web email has a SpamGuard installed on it. And just about all (not
100%) of the email from this [Networker] list gets put into the Bulk
folder and each one needs to read and then marked as "Not Spam".

At home, using Outlook Express, I would never see these emails (of which I
auto move them into the Deleted folder anyway).

I also subscribe to the [Veritas-bu] mail list, and it doesn't treat those
messages as Spam.

Thanks,
Randy